• Develop and execute the loyalty program of the company aimed at different markets of South America;
• Ensure the proper development of the program that includes monitoring regular procedures, coordination of procedures during launch campaigns of new products as well as administrating policy payments to distributors;
• Develop a strong understanding of the needs of retailers and consumers for improved strategies to encourage the redemption of our products including improving other aspects of promotional marketing.
• Manage day-to-day relationships with suppliers and partners involved in the operation of the loyalty program;
• Analyze performance loyalty program data with various salons and distributors. Use this data in formulating solutions to improve sales and brand development.
• Conduct analysis of purchases and sales by distributors in the markets of South America. Prepare reports on sales of each distributor and produce other important documents of commercial nature; and
• Participate in business projects to develop or enhance sales programs of the company so that they are modulated according to the needs of distributors and salons.
• Bachelor of Business Administration, Marketing or related field;
• Minimum one (1) year’ experience as coordinator of a loyalty program focused on the analysis of performance data;
• Excellent analytical skills and ability to process large data and identify the key elements;
• Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams including sales, marketing, customer service, etc. ;
• Previous experience in the administration of business relationships with distributors in those markets of South America;
• Having worked in the Group Moroccanoil is an asset;
• Ability to do several things simultaneously and meet deadlines;
• Excellent communication and writing skills, with team spirit;
• Excellent command of the Spanish language; and
• Mastery of Excel and PowerPoint.
This position is located in Montreal. This is NOT a telecommuting position.