Whether it’s in the salon or working behind-the-scenes, Moroccanoil always welcomes talent to continue its reputation of innovation. If you’re interested in career opportunities with Moroccanoil, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
INTERNATIONAL BRAND MANAGER
Openings in:Japan, Russia, Australia, Brazil, Mexico, Korea
The position is working for Moroccanoil as a full time Brand Manager. We are market leaders in the professional hair care industry and are expanding our Asian and European markets.
A Moroccanoil Brand Manager is an Ambassador of the brand in the assigned territories. The Brand Manager is responsible for translating the brand vision into marketing, sales and education activities. The Brand Manager finds ways to establish optimal relationship with Distributors and Salons to strengthen the brand equity and sales development. This position requires a motivated and dynamic professional with initiative and strong sense of responsibility.
- College degree, 4+ years of work experience in cosmetics marketing, education or sales, preferably prestige brand experience.
- Exceptional collaboration and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and utilize sound judgment.
- Software expertise – MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
If you are looking for a new start, contact email@example.com.
MOROCCANOIL CREATIVE TEAM
As a licensed stylist with working knowledge of Moroccanoil products, the role of a Moroccanoil Educator is to be a brand ambassador in the territories in which they serve. They will teach, inspire and develop stylists and salons. A Moroccanoil Educator reports directly to the Director of Education. All Educators will work closely with Brand Managers to educate stylists, salons and distributors on the Moroccanoil brand and product knowledge. Activities include, but are not limited to, in-salon events, fashion shows, trade shows, road shows, media events and photo shoots.
- Works closely with the Education Department and Brand Managers to execute successful events consistent with Moroccanoil image and goals
- Actively participates in model calls, in-salon events, fashion shows, trade shows, road shows, media events and photo shoots
- Acts as a resource for distributors, salons and stylists
- Submits weekly reports to the Director of Education
- Tests new products and provides detailed feedback
- Maintains a full weekly schedule with 40 hour minimum
- Attends meetings as requested
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Strong styling skills
- Commitment to and connection with the Moroccanoil standards and image
- Energetic, well-mannered and humble
- Professional, punctual, proactive, organized and respectful
- Commitment to continuous learning
- Experience in educating desired
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Team oriented
- Desire to grow organization, product line and education
- Willingness and ability to ravel with flexible schedule
- Holds a valid driver's license
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying the position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by their supervisor, subject to reasonable accommodations.
If you are looking for a new start, contact firstname.lastname@example.org