Hand Wash Ambiance de Plage
Experience gentle cleansing with the NEW Hand Wash collection. The skincare-inspired formula is infused with antioxidant-rich argan oil to hydrate skin and hyaluronic acid to lock in moisture. Available in six Moroccan-inspired scents and packaged in a recyclable bottle.
Discover the collection:
• Fragrance Originale – Iconic and memorable. Spicy amber and sweet florals.
• NEW Ambiance de Plage – Warm and uplifting. Gardenia petals and shredded coconut.
• NEW Ambre Noir – Rich and inviting. Warm coastal amber and white cardamom.
• NEW Bergamote Fraîche – Energizing and refreshing. Vibrant citrus and soothing mint.
• NEW Oud Minéral – Invigorating and unexpected Mediterranean sea salt and charred cedarwood.
• NEW Spa du Maroc – Exotic and intoxicating. Exotic Zanzibar clove and wild patchouli.
Dispense onto wet hands. Rub together to create a gentle lather. Rinse thoroughly. Note: Due to an exceptionally rich lather; only a small amount is needed.
To recycle, unscrew and discard pump and recycle bottle.
ARGAN OILExtremely rich in tocopherols (Vitamin E), essential fatty acids, and antioxidants, this natural oil helps to hydrate and nourish the skin to help improve its texture and tone.
Hyaluronic AcidA natural humectant that can hold up to 1,000 times its weight in water. Hydrates skin, helps enhance suppleness and reduce the appearance of fine, dry lines.
GlycerinA humectant that helps increase skin’s elasticity and provide long-lasting moisture.
AQUA/WATER/EAU, SODIUM C14-16 OLEFIN SULFONATE, GLYCERIN, DISODIUM LAUROAMPHODIACETATE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, ARGANIA SPINOSA (ARGAN) KERNEL OIL, CARAMEL, CITRIC ACID, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, TOCOPHEROL, TETRASODIUM EDTA, PEG-7 GLYCERYL COCOATE, SODIUM GLYCOLATE, PEG-120 METHYL GLUCOSE DIOLEATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, POLYQUATERNIUM-10, PEG-120 METHYL GLUCOSE TRIOLEATE, SODIUM PCA, SODIUM ACETATE, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, PROPANEDIOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, CHLORPHENESIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, CITRONELLOL, LINALOOL.